What data do we collect?
WEAVE collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (DETAILS IN CONTACT FORM: Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Anonymised Google Analytics data (if consent given)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide WEAVE with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
WEAVE collects your data so that we can:
- Get in touch with you when you fill out our contact form
- Improve user interface
When WEAVE processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
WEAVE securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
WEAVE will keep your data for 2 weeks. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact our information officer at the email address below.
What are your data protection rights?
WEAVE would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request WEAVE for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that WEAVE correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request WEAVE to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that WEAVE erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that WEAVE restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to WEAVE’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that WEAVE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – WEAVE uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – WEAVE uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. WEAVE sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us