Livelihood Project Assistant, Women’s Capacity Development Project
Location: Mae Sot, Thailand
Application Deadline: No later than 22 February, 2010.
Job Starting Date: 15 March, 2010.
General functions and responsibilities:
- Provide Support to the Women’s Capacity Development Training Officer in all aspects of training preparation and implementation.
- Provide translation support for both written and oral communication.
- Assists WEAVE partner organizations in concretizing partnership thrusts on training and education, and networking.
- Provide support in coordinating and networking with other women groups;
- As a member of WEAVE team, to work effectively as part of a small staff for program development, and to undertake specific additional responsibilities as may be agreed with the Line Manager.
Click Here: Request Details Job Description
How To Apply
If you think you have the necessary qualifications and experience required for the position, and would like to apply for the job, please send:
- A letter of application in English, Burmese, or Thai.
- Your CV or resume giving details of your qualifications and experience.
- Photocopy of Thai ID card or Passport, and Transcript of Records from school
- The name and contact details of 3 references (people who have known you in your working environment).
Applications may be sent by e-mail, fax or mail to:
PO Box 58, Chiang Mai University,
Chiang Mai 50202
Email: [email protected]
Kindly “cc:” your application to: [email protected]
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview.
WEAVE welcomes applicants from women ethnic minority communities and gives preference in hiring them.